Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu Rides Part 2

My missus was playing around with Print Shop and I guess these was her few attempts but well, I think it's not bad at all!

Pengulu posing infront of Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre. Liat tu gaya ah...nda lagi mau mbawa2 orang bgambar ah...

Ani one of the keepers of the rehab centre jua tapi keeper ani lain macam pisin nya sikit, jgn main2..hehehe


Enjoy these amusing pictures of the Orang Utan during their feeding time. My missus is an animal lover and Orang Utan is one of her favourite. She just can't stop admiring these pictures, hehee


Tang Dynasty Hotel Sandakan where we put up. It's a beautiful hotel with a modern concept, sekali liat macam di Europe style nya tapi saya di Sandakan rupanya...acah ajee...

1 comment:

Lost in my world said...

wah siuk jua usulnya pengulu ah..